Thursday, September 17, 2009

1-2-3!



It's somewhat difficult to believe that next month (Oct) and also in April of 2010 we will have more of these cute grand kids running around!

It amazes me how smart the little ones are these day's! I'm going to start sounding like a grandma now, but I can't help it! Kids know more than we can even imagine. They teach us grownups something new everyday.

I'll always remember what Larry (my father in law) shared with me.
He said grand kids are grandparents 2nd chance to parenting correctly.
He is so right!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Awwww....so sweet!!! We are SUPER excited for you and Lon :) xo

KaceFace said...

Aww that's cute! I love Audrey, she is so funny.
By the way, my baby is due March 6th, not April :]

Natalie said...

Oh yea, April is your anniversary!
:)

Kellie said...

It's so nice that I'm having baby!! Oh yeah, and Kacey too! ;) Just kidding! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for March 6th to roll around!! And Audrey has brought SO much joy into our family. I love her!

Shelley said...

I had 5 chances to get my parenting right. Then I was given three more. I STILL can't get the hang of it!

Natalie said...

You are the best mother! That's why you had more!!

Don N Beck said...

You go ahead and sound like a happy, amazed, thankful, awed, enlightened, egulfed in love and BLESSED Grandma!