Friday, September 12, 2008

I have a new love...

Do you remember how you felt when you fell in love and then everything else was ignored? Well, that's what has happened! It all happened on Monday and I haven't been the same sense. That's how it's been lately. I've ignored my huge leadership meeting that's coming up. I've ignored duties that need to be taken care of like my family and home. I've ignored my blog. But I have this problem that can't be ignored so time to time check back and maybe I'll be able to tell you about my troubles. I just can't share yet because it's so embarrassing. (Prayers wouldn't hurt)

Thank you, Natalie

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Aw, we ALL love you, Mom! You are SO great! You have my prayers.

Don N Beck said...

Nataleeee! I love you! I'll pray for you....and I'll wait patiently for you to share further....

Shelley said...

Alright Natalie, I'm calling you right now!