Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"AT LAST

At last my love has come along.
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song.
At last The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you.
I found a dream that I could speak to,
A dream that I can call my own.
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known.
Oh, you smiled. . . You smiled and then the spell was cast
Now here we are in heaven at last!




Don and Lois and JJ.





These cute kids ran up and asked if they could have a hug.
















Beautiful Kristi and Audrey enjoying their picnic together.









Isn't this so sweet?




















Because I have a wonderful supportive family so many things were taken care of. My busy brother called me a week before the wedding and asked if he and Nancy could make sandwiches for all the wedding party and friends coming up to the temple. And what a lunch it was! We had choices of meat crescent sandwiches, red grapes, chips, and a yummy cookie for dessert. Plus... a cold bottle of water! I don't know how they did it but they fed more than we had guessed would be there. The Bullard family and all the my side of the family were fed plus friends that stayed a little longer. THANK YOU Randy, Nancy, Sandy and Mom and Melvelene. It was an amazing lunch!























JJ's niece' and nephew. Kacey loves all her new nieces and nephews and they love her.








My sister Shelley and her husband Mike and daughter, Hannah.
(JJ's sister (Amy) is next to Mike and half way in this photo.





5. Thompson and Bullard photo.










3. I'm sure they were both thinking. "We did it!" They were on count down starting the day after they became engaged.








4. I wish everyone knew their story. It's a story of friendship first and then love for Kacey. For JJ it was friendship and love. It's a remarkable story.









2. This is where the bride and groom exit for pictures. The back doors of the temple.

















1. The sealing was the best!

"The feeling there was over whelming."

3 comments:

Shelley said...

This was such a cute post Nat. Loved all the various pix.

KaceFace said...

It's so weird to look at all those pictures! I feel like that day was so long ago. Being married is SO fun, I'm so glad I made the right decision.
Thank you for the post, Love you Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I wish i could have been there. I am sure it was beautiful! Congrats Kacey and JJ!!