Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happiness is...



My happiness is...
Having fun with family!


Audrey's smile...


"Patient grandpa" play "break the plant leaves in half" outside with Audrey.








Watching Lon wash and keep his car spotless (This is a reflection of Lon's face off his clean car.)








Taking walks on the beach.









Going on car rides.









Lon playing the piano while we hurry around getting ready to go out for the day.















It hasn't been such a bad day after all because...
Happiness is finding a pencil
Pizza with sausage
Telling the time
Happiness is learning to whistle
Tying your shoe for the very first time
Happiness is playing the drum in your own school band
And happiness is walking hand in hand
Happiness is two kinds of ice cream
Knowing a secret
Climbing a tree
Happiness is five different crayons
Catching a firefly, setting him free
Happiness is being alone every now and then
And happiness is coming home again
Happiness is morning and evening daytime and nighttime too
Happiness is having a sister and having a brother (Shelley and Randy)
Sharing a sandwich
Getting along
Happiness is singing together when day is through
And happiness is those who sing with you
For happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Awww... I loved this post!!! It is so precious. Being happy and appreciative of all God's blessings is a beautiful thing!!! xo

Kellie said...

This post makes me happy! I really LOVE that picture of Dad and Audrey in the yard with the leaves. That is so precious.

Shelley said...

Oh Natalie, what a cute post. Is that a song we sang in "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown"? When I was reading it - it brought back memories of standing on the stage at Long Beach 5th Ward and singing that song (or something similar).
Maybe I'll post those pictures I got from you and have yet to return.

Sarah Hull said...

That was a beautiful post! Happiness is ALL of those things (especially finding a pencil... because I can NEVER find one when I need one. or a pen for that matter)!
The other day I had a happy moment that actually lasted for hours. I just felt overwhelmed with joy and happiness (before the kidney stone). It was almost a euphoric experience. I love those!
I also loved this post and I love you!

Natalie said...

OH Sarah! I have a friend from church who's son had your same problem. He was in so much pAiN!
:(
I guess after passing a kidney stone that would bring much happiness!!!
:)
(BuT. iS ThErE a ChAnCe fOr MoRe?)
:(
Scream my name if you need help!
(I love you more)

Don N Beck said...

Count your blessings, name them one by one
Count your blessings, see what God has done
Count your many blessings
Name them one by one
Count your many blessings, see what God has done

Anonymous said...

Pretty Family Picture!