Monday, May 11, 2009

hush
Author: Unknown
Hush little child,
whimpering in dreams your all cosy and warm,
wrapped in rainbows and moon beams outside the wind howls,
there's frost on the ground
And Autumn is whining,
its early warning sound
so hush my baby,
there's no cause for alarm for in your life,
you'll face many a storm
But with God at your side,
there is nothing to fear
Because his love and affection,
will always be near.

I can't even start to express how happy we are that we are having another grand daughter! I found this sweet poem today and couldn't help but think about what kind of parents Brett and Kellie are going to be for this little girl.
I was also thinking that maybe these two kids will have a bonded "cousin friendship" like Kacey and Sandy, how fun would that be?

~Sunday Amy and Kyle and Audrey visited our church meeting and Audrey came over and gave me a huge and tight hug! Such a speacial feeling for a grandma. Now I will have two grand daughters to spoil and love. (Love being first!)
I had a fantastic mothers day! "Thank you Kyle~Amy~ Audrey, Kellie~Brett, Kacey~JJ and Kristi! Dinner was great and I loved the whole day...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Grandma!!!! We are so excited for your family and cannot wait to meet Claire!

Don N Beck said...

You described the indescribable so beautifully! Feeling your bliss.... ;-)

Kellie said...

That poem made me cry. I cant WAIT to be a mom! October can't come soon enough. Happy Mothers Day Mom! Spending the day with you was PERFECT. I LOOOOVE you so much and so will Claire. :)

Don N Beck said...

Guess what?? I miss you today! Love you! :-)