Monday, May 4, 2009

A beautiful day for a wedding

Lot's of excitement in the air. It was now time for Mr. and Mrs. James Joseph Bullard to make their big appearance out side the back door of the temple.



Nancy Giles
(Kacey' yw' president) and Melvelene (Great friend of the family~ Grandma Hess' best friend) She flew in from Colorado to be with us.










After the Sealing, everyone waited for JJ and Kacey to come out for pictures.





(Aunt Shelley~Cara~Audrey)





(Marta~ Ian~ Dan~ Brett)






(Hal~grandma Thompson and Aunt Janice from Arizona)
















Going to the LA Temple to be sealed at 10:30 AM















Finally ready!!!



































Kacey hired Rachel and her friend to come and help them get ready with hair and make up. (Rachel is Amy's sister) She is so talented! The girls looked so pretty.












































I woke up early Saturday morning hearing the shower running and knocked on the door and opened it to this... Sandy was laying on the floor with a towel for her pillow visiting with Kacey. This is how it's always been with these two girls. Sandy and Kacey will ALWAYS be there for each other. They are always laughing and talking~ talking and reassuring that where ever life takes them they will always be there for each other. (Sandy is leaving for an 18 month mission to the Philippines. She will enter the MTC in July of this year.) The people will love this soon to be sister missionary. She has a beautiful testimony of the Savior and she has the kindest heart. (What's so amazing is... She'll come home after a year and a half later speaking fluent Tagalog!"
This note came from Sandy's blog.
Now please allow me to spill my guts:Saying goodbye to Kacey made me very emotional. I don't think there are very many people in this world who have a friendship like me and Kacey's friendship. It's more than just a friendship. I feel like we have part of each other's hearts. This is so cliche, but she knows me better than I know myself. I know that we were even best friends before this life. Before we came down to this earth I probably said something to her like, "fine, I'll go when you go." She is my BEST friend. A friend doesn't get any better than Kacey. Her whole wedding day I was with her or near her and we were laughing and crying and what not. But, when JJ carried her away, I felt like it became real. She was leaving me! She's married. She's a wife. She has a husband. Her being married.. is actually changing my life as well. We can't do sleepovers like we used to...both of us in our tiny twin beds. I will no longer be able to set her up with the cute boy at the party. It won't be as easy to get away for a fun weekend in Coronado. So much in changing. And because of that, I must admit, I am kind of scared. However, Kacey and I have been through a lot together. Our life is like a book. So far, it has been a hilarious, exciting, adventurous, emotional, strengthening book. And Kacey being married is not the end of the book, but only a new chapter. I know things will be different, but I have no doubt that things will be just as amazing. She will always...ALWAYS be my very best friend. I am so excited to see what this new chapter has in store for us! I love you Mrs. Kacey Bullard.
















No comments: