Monday, May 4, 2009

The night before the BiG DAY









April 17, 2009

Lon and I picked up the flowers Friday evening because it would have been too stressful to pick them up early Saturday morning. I cleared out my frig to store the flowers. Then at 6:30 PM we met with the Bullard family to have dinner at Don Jose'.




JJ's whole family was there. He has 3 married brothers and 1 married sister. They all have children whom Kacey loves and they love her!




All of our family; Kyle, Amy, Audrey~ Brett, Kellie and Kristi, Lon and I went and had a great dinner and visit with Don and Lois and Lois' sister Janice, she is from up north.




After dinner we all said... "See you tomorrow"




We went home and even Kacey came home with us!!!




Sandy came over to spend the night. I realized how much I took those day's for granted. It was hard to seperate myself from them two. I kept walking into Kacey's room because I realized those day's were over. Sandy was so cute and kept telling Kacey... "You're getting married tomorrow!" Tomorrow Kacey, you're getting married! Tomorrow you're going to be Mrs. Bullard! You're Kacey Thompson tonight and tomarrow Mrs. Kacey Thompson Bullard!!




Kacey was so calm about the whole idea. She was ready.









3 comments:

Shelley said...

You should have gotten your pillow and blanket and moved into the room with them; it was your right as a mother. I can relate to the feelings you must have been having. It was your daughter, your friend, your niece who is a lot like a daughter and you wanted to be a part of that last night together. OHHHH.....let's go have a sister weekend.

Natalie said...

Ha~Ha, I should have but as you can see there wasn't much more room on that bed.

I'M READY FOR THAT SISTER WEEKEND!

sandy k. smith said...

hahah!!! I wish you would've slept with us that night! you were being so funny every time you came back in!! haha I love you!